Skarmoutsos Studios management informs the public about the measures that have already taken to prevent the spread of SARS-CoV-2. The safety and security of our guests, team members and associates has always been a top priority to us. Given the effects of Covid-19, we have developed in consultation with the local health authorities (ΕΟΔΥ) based on the global WHO and CDC hygiene protocols, a framework of measures in order to ensure safety and make our hygiene protocols even more rigorous.
Measures of Social Distancing
- Use of signage in lobbies and public spaces to remind guests to maintain social distancing protocols
- Hand sanitizing stations have been placed at the public areas
- Hand sanitizing bottle in the apartments.
- Change of check in / out time and room allocation in different wings (when infeasible).
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting processes in all rooms and public areas using hospital-grade disinfectants.
- Every day room cleaning is subject to the guest’s request.
- Increased cleaning frequency of the reception area and its facilities.
- Education and training of hotel employees upon the new protocols of hygiene & safety against Covid-19.
- Provision and extensive use of surgical masks and gloves to staff according to the new guidelines.
The implementation and effectiveness of the above framework of measures will be monitored and evaluated on a daily basis and will be updated and modified if needed, following the guidelines of the appropriate health authorities.